Thursday, August 4, 2011

New blog design and some freebies!

Hey guys. Well my work schedule has recently changed so I feel like I've been living at the clinic. I was finally able to work on a blog design today and wanted to share it with you guys. Katrina is new to blogging and wanted to focus on her life as a nanny to 2 fab kiddos. I still have some things to add/change on the blog but I figured since I have a few minutes I need to at least get a post in.

Click on the image below to be redirected to Katrina's new blog:



I also created a few little digital elements for her blog that I wanted to share with you guys.

(just click on the images below to enlarge and then save to your computer)

1 comment:

  1. ooooooooooo! i love it! i get compliments on your layout you did for me all the time, but i think it is time for a change soon! keep you posted but i am definitely coming back! i love everything that you do!

    ReplyDelete