Friday, March 18, 2011

Some fun freebies!

Here are some little printables you can use for scrapbooking or blogging. I keep reminding myself to write things down like funny things Ezra does so now b/c I doubt I'll remember them later on so I made up these little lists to jot things down on.

Here are some funny things Ezra does:
1. Instead saying "gorilla" he always says "umbrella" for some reason. I kept looking for the umbrella at the zoo and realized he meant the gorilla :)
2. Instead of saying , "I want some milk", Ezra says, "want some milking"... hmmm we'll have to discuss that with the cow I suppose :)
3. The boy is CRAZY about "Frost the Snowman". He LOVES Frosty and if it's the least bit cold he wants to go, "see the snowman".

Click on the images to enlarge and save to you computer.




Here's another freebie header for ya. I think this one is like 930 pixels wide or so. Just add text!

No comments:

Post a Comment